Careers & Relief
Regent provides a supportive and engaging work environment, with importance placed on ongoing learning, innovation, creativity and well being. If you are interested in working with us, we encourage you to check back regularly.
Roles will be posted below when available.
Work with us
Regent College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the safety, welfare and wellbeing of children and young people and expects all staff, volunteers and visitors to share this commitment.
Regent College takes child protection very seriously therefore all candidates for roles at the College are subject to screening and assessment against child safety standards as part of our thorough recruitment process.
With this in mind, if you are passionate about education and are a committed Christian, then we would invite you to apply for position(s) vacant at Regent College.
There are no current vacancies
The process of application for both relief teacher or educational assistant roles, involves:
- Cover letter outlining your preferences for relief work (days, grades)
- Regent College Application Form – (Available HERE)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Two professional and one church referee
(the latter supporting your Christian faith)
- Short responses (paragraph) to each of the following:
- How my Christian faith influences my teaching or assistant role
- My attitudes towards working with children and motivations for working with children
- Reason for seeking relief work at Regent College
Questions regarding the application process can be directed to the Human Resources Officer via email: